Full body workout today, — focusing on areas that need improvement — whether physique or as an accessory.
- Barbell Squat: 135×12, 205×8,8,8,12 (AMRAP).
- Clean Snatch: 135×12, 225×8,8,8,9 (AMRAP),
- Decline Barbell Bench Press: 135×12, 185×8,8,8,12 (AMRAP).
- Barbell Rollouts: 6,6,8,8,6.
- Barbell Hip Thrusts: 135×10,10,10,10,18 (AMRAP).
- Calf Raise on Leg Press: 360x5x20.
NOTES: 70,619 LBS. 6 exercises. 30 sets. 60 minutes. 10/10.
My neighbor (our daughters play tougher) was in the gym this morning and was deadlifting. I noticed he was in pain so I approached him and helped him out after asking if he wouldn’t mind. I showed him what he might want to try — like different styles of deadlifting, including the sumo and suggested he take his shoes off. (He had runners on.) All said-and-done, he settled on the sumo and was pulling much better, without pain, and was actually happy with his results. That made my day.