It was 44 degrees this morning as I jumped into my car and turned on the radio to be rewarded with Trivuim. After that song finished, I flipped on one of the other rock stations to hear Tom Sawyer, picking right up from the same exact spot in the song when I turned the radio off last night. I was hoping that this was a good sign that I’d pick up from where I left off on Sunday.
- Squat: 135×7, 145×5, 280×5, 215×3, 245×5, 270×3, 305×8.
- BBB Squat: 215×10,10,10,10,10. (These were a Holy Grinder in Grindertory!)
- BB Hip Thrusts: 135×10,8,10,10. (Really digging these. Gonna increase weight next time.)
- DB Front Squats: 65×12,12,12.
- Seated Calf Raises: 90×12,10,8,9,8.
TOTALS: 30,060 LBS. 5 Exercises. 24 Sets. 9/10. 75 minutes.
I was dead meat on the floor as I was attempting to do post-workout rolling and stretching, but I gotta say, I like the vibe at this Anytime. By the time I finished my last squat this morning, people are just getting in. Its weird to workout around people, but I do like the extra “energy” around me. Imagine that.