I attempted to hit my back hard today and pretty much tripled the work I usually do on it considering last two weeks I had throttled down the work because with everything going on.
- Barbell Row: 90×5, 115×5, 140×3, 1505x, 170×5, 195×10.
- BBB Barbell Row: 140×10,10,10,10,13 (AMRAP).
- Rack Pull to Shrug: 140×12, 225×12, 315×6,6, 365×6, 315×6, 225×12.
- Meadows Rows: 45×12, 90×6,6,6,5. (I didn’t count the weight of the bar. Should I have?)
- 1-Arm DB Rows: 100×10,10,10.
- Rear Delt Flies: 35x, 40x, 45x, 50x.
- Scaption: 12×12,10,10.
- External Rotation: 12,8,8,8.
TOTALS: 35,077 LBS. 8 Exercises. 33 sets. 78 minutes. 9/10.
I think I missed one-arm db rows. Next up on Saturday are deadlifts. I already have my clothes laid out and ready to go.