I love my schedule and when I train. I love my routine and when I am not following my routine I go full-on sad panda route. I awoke at 3am wanting to lift and lift badly, even though I should be resting. Therefore, this morning’s mission was to go light, high reps — basically do some hypertrophy work and pump some blood back in those muscles. Coming off this weekend’s meet I didn’t want go heavy and I figured today would be a good time to dust off my DIY bamboo bar and give it some work.
All sets AMRAP.
- Dumbbell Bench Press: 30×40, 40×25, 50×20, 70×10, 70×10, 70×9, 50×15, 40×13, 30×19.
- Dumbbell Decline Flies: 25×30, 30×12, 35×12, 40×10,8,7.
- Bamboo Barbell Press: 66×20, 70×12, 105×6,6,5, 70×11,11,10.
- Barbell Row: 135×20,12,12,10,10. Superset with…
- Dumbbell Row: 100×8,8,8,8,10.
- Chin-ups: 4,6,5.
TOTALS: 28,825 lbs. 6 exercises. 36 sets. 8/10. 90 minutes.
I ran a little longer than usual chatting with the bros, but I feel pretty awesome and I kinda of miss feeling that pump.