I was really looking forward to squatting and benching again this morning and working out some of the questions I still have yet about this program that I am about to launch into next week. Today’s session really helped solved a lot of those nagging questions.
- Squat (L): 135×7, 150×5, 185×5, 190, 225×10 (AMRAP), 150×10,10,13.
- Bench Press (M): 115×8, 140×5, 170×5, 200×3, 225×12 (AMRAP), 140×10,10,10.
- Rack Pulls to Shrugs: 140×12, 165×10, 195×8, 230×6, 265×3, 295×12, 265×8, 230×10, 195×10, 165×9. (Gonna cut the number of sets down.)
- Goblet Squats: 65x3x12. Superset with…
- DB Bench Flyes: 30x3x12.
- Floor Push-ups: 15.
- Chin-ups: 6,7,2.
- Smith Machine Calf Raises: 180x2x15 (In socks.)
TOTALS: 8 exercises. 37 sets. 47,010 LBS. 90 Minutes.
Those Rack Pull to Shrugs take way too long pyramiding up and down – I will have to alter that and I think I’ve now decided for sure how I am going rep and set the light and medium days for bench press and squat. Tomorrow is an off day and Saturday is deadlift day.