That was a pretty awesome session — actually felt a pump — and a pump from doing speed work deadlifting the last three hypertrophy sets. Weird.
- Push Press: 45×12, 65×5, 80×5, 95×5, 80x3x10.
- Deadlift: 135×10, 170×7, 190×5, 235×5 (paused), 285×5 (paused), 235x3x10 (speed).
- Standing Rear DB Fly: 40×12, 45×10, 50×8, 45×7.
- DB Floor Press: 70×8,8,8,12.
- Inverted Row: 10,10,11.
- Decline Push-up: 10, 10, 20.
I usually get a good sweat, but the last two days with the temperatures being unusually warm, the weight-room has been musty-hot the last two mornings. Oh, and SHB said hi to me at the gym and we chatted for a little bit about training. She even said she was finished with the rack I usually use and asked if I wanted it. Of course, she was squinting at me the whole time so it probably means nothing. Ta’ ha.