Pretty drowsy this morning, even as I was warming up, but once I hit 60% the game was afoot.
- Squat (H): 135×7, 150×5, 185×5, 225×3, 240×5, 275×5, 315×5.
- Leg Extensions: 100×8,8,9,8. Meh. Not going to do these again. Dumb.
- BB Shrugs: 135×12, 225x4x8, 245×6, 255×4.
- DB Side Lateral Raises: 12x3x12. Superset with:
- Standing DB Flyes: 12x3x12. Superset with :
- Banded Face Pulls: 3×12.
TOTALS: 30 sets. 225 reps. 26,667 LBS.
While I heal, I’m repeating the last 5/3/1 training block just with a lot less volume. This would be week two.
As far as the chest injury, it’s getting slightly better each day. Fingers crossed that I can get back on program in two or three weeks.