After skipping Thursday to rest and heal and after having plans change and change again today, I now had time to head in this afternoon since I skipped the usual Saturday deadlift day to rest this morning.
- Squat (H) : 135×7, 150×5, 185×5, 225×3, 260×3, 195×3, 330×6, 260×12 (FSLS). Feeling pretty strong.
- Bench Press (H): 135×7, 165×5, 190×3, 225×3, 245×6, 190×13, 135×13. Chest a little sore, but okay.
- Bent-over BB Row: 135×12, 160×5, 185×3, 205×3, 225×6, 190×6, 1890×6 (FSLS).
- Pendlay Row: 135x3x10.
- 1-Arm DB Row: 90x3x8.
- DB Side Lateral Raises: 15x3x12.
- Face Pullers: A whole bunch of them.
TOTALS: 31 sets, 217 reps, 33,035 LBS.
Next week I am going to force myself to not lift heavy. I mean, not lift. Argh. I’m going to run my mobility/stretching program in place, with some walking, and then hopefully, hopefully, the chest and hamstring will be completely not an issue.