For old times sake, I was going to train at the YMCA, but once I got to the free weight area and surveyed it, decided, no. Two very undersized racks and 19 million bench press stations with no safeties. Yeah, no way am I trusting 260 lbs over my body with some yahoo at the Y. I ended going to the Oconomowoc Anytime to train with its better equipment.
- Squat (L): 135×9, 150×5, 190×5, 225×10. IDK what it is, but first squats of the week are always the most difficult.
- Bench Press (H): 115×10, 140×5, 165×3, 210×5, 235×5, 265×6, 210×12. Rep goal -1.
- Barbell Row (H): 135×8, 160×5, 180×5, 200×12, 160×12. Rep goal +2.
- Shoulder Giant Set,12x3x12:
A. Front DB Raise.
B. DB Side Raise.
C. Behind the neck DB Press.
- Conditioning 40 rep goal:
A. Chin-up: 10,8,7,7,6,5. (43 reps).
B. Push-up: 15,15,15,15. (60 reps).
C. KB Swings: 20,20,20,10. (70 reps).
TOTALS: 39 sets, 396 reps, 23,195 lbs.
Not a bad session, wish I could have made my rep goal on BP. I probably could have eked one more rep, but I always fear of extending my shoulder and injuring it again so the rep goals takes a back seat to health.