I’m skipping any squats this weeks so this is the first time I have trained a program workout. I did bench, OHP, and spent a long time mobilizing on Monday, but that was just do something.
- Bench Press: 115×5, 140×8, 170×5, 195×5, 215×5, 240×5. Top set all paused reps.
- Pin Presses: 135×8, 225×3, 275×1, 245×3, 225×3.
- Floor Press: 135×12, 215×3, 235×3, 255×3.
- Machine Row: 100×12, 120×12, 140×10, 170×8, 190×6, 140x3x10.
- Tricep Pressdown: 30×12/12, 35×10/10, 47.5×8/8, 50×6/8.
- Standing DB Bicep Curls:25×20, 30×15, 35×10, 40×8.
Completely spaced on bringing my phone today, so I had to train without it and try to guess my programming. I knew that machines rows weren’t in there, but I wanted to add them in anyway. And you know what? I liked them. Good way to get some volume in without the incumbent elbow pain that I get with barbell rows when I start adding plates.