It’s been awhile since I updated my training log and that’s for several reasons, which I won’t go into now, but suffice to say they are injury related.
Anyway, today’s session went a little like this…
- Corrections/Warmups: 10 mins.
- Hanging Bent Let Raises: 26 reps. (AMRAP 1 Minute.)
- Banded Hip Thrusts: 3×15.
- Bench Press (H): 115×7, 145×5, 175×3, 215×5, 245×3, 275×6, joker sets –> 285×3, 295×2. Met rep goal.
- Incline DB Presses: 50×8,12,10,10,10.
- Cable Crossovers (Low): 10x3x15.
- ISO Machine Rows: 140x5x10.
- 10 Min Conditioning (3 rounds):
A. 250 Row.
B. Battle Ropes: 20.
C. Wall Balls (10#): 15.
Pretty good day, considering my back was achy. Hopefully, if I continue with corrections and stay from deadlift and squat for a few more weeks, I can than begin to rebuilt those lifts. Miss them.
And to think, it was rope climbing that injured me. Arg.