This week starts my first full week back after last months USA Powerlifting State meet, and I gotta say, I was so happy to get back under the bar with programmed work.
- Squat: 125×7, 160×5, 190×10.
- Bench Press: 115×7, 140×5, 170×3, 200×3, 225×3, 255×9,7,4.
- DB Floor Press: 60×12, 65×10, 70×8, 75×6, 80×10.
- Incline DB Flyes: 60×8, 50×8,8,12
- CONDITIONING 3×25: Inverted Rows, Close-grip Incline Push-Ups, 25# Overhead Plate Raises
On the AMRAP bench press set I missed rep goal by 1. Bench felt a little unstable today, but that will get better as I get back in the groove.
Regarding the exercise chooses for the conditioning work: I have a slight injury in the upper left tricep so pull-ups are not possible pain-free currently. Also, this next six weeks I’m doing some bodybuilding on my triceps and yoke.