Overslept a bit today, but once I hit that first cup of joe I was ready to go.
- Bench Press: 115×10, 135×7, 155×5, 185×5, 205×5, 225x3x8,10.
- Reverse Grip DB Shrugs: 25x4x25 (100 reps).
- Standing Cable Wide-Grip Pulldowns: 25x4x25 (100 reps).
- Cable Face Pulls: 60x4x25 (100 reps).
- Conditioning 2 rounds: inverted Rows, push-ups, 25# OH plate raises
All that high rep bodybuilding and previous conditioning during the week I could feel this morning. Didn’t have it in me.
Also, I’ve been experimenting with eating before bed and this “last snack” as we call in our household really has been helping me sleep. I take 25 grams of casein protein with a yogurt cup before bed.
Well, that’s the first week completed. The next meet I want to compete in is the Badger Open with a perhaps, a strongman event in May.