Decided to go down to Atlas Gym 2 (in Kenosha) for my shoulder session since this will probably be one of the last I will be able to do gym tourism as I’m expecting a job offer this week or the next.
- Military Press: 60×5, 75×5, 90×3, 95×5, 110×5, 125×9 rep goal -3, 145×3, 150×3, 155×1.
- Rack Pulls: 225×18, 335x4x8.
- DB Press: 30×12, 40×8, 50x3x8, 11,
- DB Saw Shrug: 30×25,17,15,15.
- Side & Front DB Raises: 12x3x12.
- Rear Delt Fly: 20×20,12.
- OH Plate Raise: 25×20,12.
Despite missing the rep goal on the AMRAP set, it moved quite well but I just couldn’t get all the reps. The sets 145×3, 150×3, 155×1 (joker sets) were all supposed to be five reps a piece but that wasn’t happening today.
I’m still convinced that military press behind the neck has the greatest carryover to my bench press.