After a tiny breakfast, it was time to hit the gym.
- Squat: 135×5, 185×5, 215×5, 255x3x5.
- Bench Press: 135×8, 185×5, 215×5, 255×7, 235x3x8.
- DB Bench Press: 65×12,8,8,9.
- Back Ext: 20 reps.
Extra work and reps today to practice consistency with low bar, and to keep that bench Press well grooved. Bench was super hard, had to drop my planned weight a bunch. I have never benched two days in row.
Later in that evening I did a 15 minutes of conditioning.
- Inverted Rows: 5×10.
- Push-ups: 5×15.
- 25# OH Plate Raises: 4×15.
- KB Swings: 40×15,15,10,10.
I eventually caught up on my macros even ended with an nice little surplus.